Teeth implants lombard il are a reliable and long-term replacement for lost teeth. They consist of a small titanium screw that is surgically inserted into the jaw. Each implant is approximately the same size as the natural tooth root and serves as a support for the denture.
After the dental implants lombard il fit into the jaw bone, a healing period called osseointegration is necessary. During this period, the bone grows next to the implants, so that it almost merges with it, which provides secure fixation for the prosthetic tooth, which will be attached later. The duration of osseointegration varies from one person to another, and usually takes from three to six months. After the bone is successfully integrated with the implant, a pole is screwed into the titanium screw projecting from the jaw, after which the prosthetic tooth is attached.
The following are some of the advantages of dental implants lombard il over other forms of dental restoration, such as dentures or fixed bridges:
- They have better chewing efficiency than full dentures, which are commonly used to replace an entire missing tooth.
- Eliminate the need to prepare adjacent healthy teeth to support crowns or fixed bridges. Dental bridge treatment requires that two healthy teeth adjacent to a missing tooth be slightly trimmed so that an artificial tooth can be suspended between them. This damage to healthy teeth can be avoided by treating teeth implants.
- Prosthetic crowns with implants are one of the best options for replacing lost teeth in the back of the patient’s mouth when there are no adjacent teeth to support dental bridges.
- It lasts longer than other tooth restoration procedures: dentures, as a rule, should be replaced from time to time as the jaw shape changes. When it comes to fixed bridges, the entire bridge must be removed and replaced if there is a problem with any of the adjacent teeth with which it is associated. For comparison, with proper care, teeth implants lombard il can last a lifetime.
- They are easy to clean: dentures must be removed from the mouth and polished, while fixed bridges require the use of individual threads for cleaning. On the other hand, teeth implants lombard il can be cleaned and cleaned in the same way as natural teeth.
- Avoid bone resorption: in the absence of a tooth, the surrounding bone begins to reabsorb due to the lack of stimulation. When implants stick to the jaw, unlike dentures or bridges, the jawbone is stimulated continuously when food is chewed. It helps prevent bone resorption and preserves the structure of the face.
Teeth implant lombard il treatment has a high success rate of about 98 percent. If done correctly, you can provide patients with complete, highly aesthetic and durable spare teeth. If you are interested in whether this treatment is suitable for you, consult an experienced dental implantologist who will help you make an informed decision.